1105475 – Delta™ Vest-Style Fire Resistant Harness, PT/PT
$402.86 + Free Shipping
- PVC Coated Back D-ring
- PVC Coated Pass-thru Leg Straps
- PVC Coated Pass-thru Chest Connection
- Nomex®/Kevlar® fiber webbing
- Loops for body belt
- Protected label & equipped with i-Safe™
- Weight Capacity: 310 lbs.
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
1112555 – ExoFit STRATA™ Construction Style Positioning/Climbing Harness, QC/QC$553.71
1112550 – ExoFit STRATA™ Construction Style Positioning Harness, QC/QC$522.00
1112540 – ExoFit STRATA™ Construction Style Positioning/Climbing Harness, QC/QC$590.57
1112535 – ExoFit STRATA™ Construction Style Positioning Harness, QC/QC$570.00
1112500 – ExoFit STRATA™ Vest-Style Positioning Harness, QC/QC$446.57
1112490 – ExoFit STRATA™ Vest-Style Positioning/Climbing Harness, QC/QC$492.00
1112495 – ExoFit STRATA™ Vest-Style Positioning Harness, QC/QC$411.43
1112480 – ExoFit STRATA™ Vest-Style Positioning Harness, QC/QC$465.43
1112475 – ExoFit STRATA™ Vest-Style Harness, QC/QC$430.29
1113370 – ExoFit NEX™ Rope Access/Rescue Harness, Black-Out, QC/QC$423.43
Delta™ harnesses are workhorse of the industry and built to be tough as the guys ( and gals ), wearing them. These harnesses feature coated, corrosion-resistant hardware, water repellant webbing and top-notch design. In addition to sporting the highest tech, the Delta™ harnesses feature a no-tangle design which allows you to quickly remove or don a harness in seconds.
- PVC-coated hardware to improve resistance to corrosion and electric arc
- Includes loops for optional body belt
- Nomex®/Kevlar® fiber webbing provides critical protection against physical, electrical, heat, chemicals, biohazards or airborne particulate matter.
- Built-in Impact indicators highlight any damage to the harness, allowing for quick and easy inspections prior to each use
- The protected labels allow for long-term identification and inspection of the harness
- The chest features a Velcro® cover that protects the harness labels and holds and i-Safe™ Identification Tag. i-Safe™ allows for quick and easy digital storage of inspection information that can be seen with any IOS or Android device.
- No-tangle design allows the user to quickly remove or don the harness in mere seconds
- For hot use work
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|