1110100 – ExoFit™ XP Vest-Style Harness, QC/QC
$460.54 + Free Shipping
- Stand-up back D-ring
- Loops for body belt
- Removable shoulder, back and leg comfort padding
- Built-in lanyard keepers
- Quick-connect chest & leg connections
- Anti-tear ballistic nylon
- Reflective piping
- Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe™
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
1105475 – Delta™ Vest-Style Fire Resistant Harness, PT/PT$501.84
1109725 – ExoFit™ XP Vest-Style Climbing Harness, QC/QC$492.30
1108600 – ExoFit™ Vest-Style Positioning/Climbing Harness, QC/QC$491.00
1110990 – Delta™ Vest-Style Resist Web Harness, TB/PT$232.21
1108575 – ExoFit™ Vest-Style Positioning Harness, QC/QC$480.00
1100745 – Delta™ Comfort Vest-Style Harness, TB/PT$259.39
The ExoFit™ XP harnesses are the result of years of experience and feedback on the original ExoFit™ Harnesses. Similar to the previous model, these harnesses are built for comfort, stability and user happiness. These harnesses are a single piece of material; which wraps around your body in the shape of an ‘X’. These harnesses simply fall into place over your body and minimize the need for adjustment and de-tangling.
The main difference between the two harnesses are the removable, lightweight 3-D mesh lining which allows moisture to escape; keeping you comfortable and cool. XP materials are soft, lightweight and still durable as ever! Danging in mid-air just got even more comfortable!
ExoFit™ Harness Features
- Breathable mesh padding along the shoulder, back, hip and leg padding.
- Padding is built to be lightweight, and can be completely removed ( and washed ) if desired.
- The design which changed what workers expect from a harness
- Includes Ultra-soft edging that moves with you, doesn’t rub or chafe.
- Built-in torso buckles hold the straps firmly in place and completes the 5-point adjustment system
- Features built-in leg and hip straps for additional security
- Quick-connect buckles allow for quick, fast and one-handed connections
- The easy-grab tab ends provide a secure point to hang onto when adjusting the straps
- The anti-tear ballistic nylon provides the harness with superb abrasion resistance, strength and durability
- The reflective piping along the back and sides of the harness provide greater visibility in low-light working condition
|Mpn||1110100, 1110101, 1110102, 1110103|
|Gtin||648250162354, 648250160534, 648250160503, 648250160541|
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|
There are no reviews yet.