1110225 – ExoFit™ XP Vest-Style Positioning Harness, QC/QC
$508.18 + Free Shipping
- Stand-up back D-ring and side D-rings for positioning
- Loops for body belt
- Removable shoulder, back and leg comfort padding
- Built-in lanyard keepers
- Quick-connect chest connections and tongue buckle leg straps
- Anti-tear ballistic nylon
- Reflective piping
- Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe™
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
1161511 – Pro™ Vest-Style Positioning/Climbing Harness, PT/PT$94.75
AB17520 – First™ Vest-style Positioning Harness, PT/PT$53.47
1161566 – Pro™ Vest-Style Positioning Harness, QC/QC$104.00
1161414 – Pro™ Comfort Vest-style Positioning Harness, TB/PT$147.00 – $154.00
1161559 – Pro™ Vest-Style Positioning Harness, PT/PT$92.00 – $97.50
1100821 – Delta™ Comfort Vest-Style Positioning Harness, QC/QC$317.61
The ExoFit™ XP harnesses are the result of years of experience and feedback on the original ExoFit™ Harnesses. Similar to the previous model, these harnesses are built for comfort, stability and user happiness. These harnesses are a single piece of material; which wraps around your body in the shape of an ‘X’. These harnesses simply fall into place over your body and minimize the need for adjustment and de-tangling.
The main difference between the two harnesses are the removable, lightweight 3-D mesh lining which allows moisture to escape; keeping you comfortable and cool. XP materials are soft, lightweight and still durable as ever! Danging in mid-air just got even more comfortable!
ExoFit™ Harness Features
- Breathable mesh padding along the shoulder, back, hip and leg padding.
- Padding is built to be lightweight, and can be completely removed ( and washed ) if desired.
- The design which changed what workers expect from a harness
- Includes Ultra-soft edging that moves with you, doesn’t rub or chafe.
- Built-in torso buckles hold the straps firmly in place and completes the 5-point adjustment system
- Features built-in leg and hip straps for additional security
- Quick-connect buckles allow for quick, fast and one-handed connections
- The easy-grab tab ends provide a secure point to hang onto when adjusting the straps
- The anti-tear ballistic nylon provides the harness with superb abrasion resistance, strength and durability
- The reflective piping along the back and sides of the harness provide greater visibility in low-light working condition
|Mpn||1110225, 1110226, 1110227, 1110228|
|Gtin||840779009312, 840779009329, 840779009336, 840779009343|
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|
There are no reviews yet.