1110375 – ExoFit™ XP Vest-Style Retrieval Harness, QC/QC
$408.00 + Free Shipping
- Stand-up back D-ring and shoulder D-rings for retrieval
- Loops for body belt
- Removable shoulder, back and leg comfort padding
- Built-in lanyard keepers
- Quick-connect chest connections and tongue buckle leg straps
- Anti-tear ballistic nylon
- Reflective piping
- Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe™
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
1161549 – Pro™ Vest-Style Retrieval Harness, TB/PT$89.00 – $95.50
1101254 – Delta™ Vest-Style Retrieval Harness , TB/PT$182.00
1161538 – Pro™ Vest-Style Positioning/Retrieval Harness, TB/PT$112.00
1161514 – Vest-Style Positioning/Climbing/Retrieval Harness, PT/PT$102.00 – $108.00
1101781 – Delta™ Vest-Style Retrieval Harness, TB/PT$172.00
1161576 – Pro™ Vest-Style Retrieval Harness, PT/PT$78.50 – $82.50
The ExoFit™ XP harnesses are the result of years of experience and feedback on the original ExoFit™ Harnesses. Similar to the previous model, these harnesses are built for comfort, stability and user happiness. These harnesses are a single piece of material; which wraps around your body in the shape of an ‘X’. These harnesses simply fall into place over your body and minimize the need for adjustment and de-tangling.
The main difference between the two harnesses are the removable, lightweight 3-D mesh lining which allows moisture to escape; keeping you comfortable and cool. XP materials are soft, lightweight and still durable as ever! Danging in mid-air just got even more comfortable!
ExoFit™ Harness Features
- Breathable mesh padding along the shoulder, back, hip and leg padding.
- Padding is built to be lightweight, and can be completely removed ( and washed ) if desired.
- The design which changed what workers expect from a harness
- Includes Ultra-soft edging that moves with you, doesn’t rub or chafe.
- Built-in torso buckles hold the straps firmly in place and completes the 5-point adjustment system
- Features built-in leg and hip straps for additional security
- Quick-connect buckles allow for quick, fast and one-handed connections
- The easy-grab tab ends provide a secure point to hang onto when adjusting the straps
- The anti-tear ballistic nylon provides the harness with superb abrasion resistance, strength and durability
- The reflective piping along the back and sides of the harness provide greater visibility in low-light working condition
|Mpn||1110375, 1110376, 1110377, 1110378|
|Gtin||840779009374, 648250162422, 840779009381, 840779009398|
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|