1110893 – ExoFit™ XP Arc Flash Harness, PT/PT
$654.55 + Free Shipping
- PVC-coated back D-ring
- PVC-coated Pass-thru torso and leg straps
- Nomex®/Kevlar® fiber webbing
- Removable Nomex®/Kevlar® shoulder, back and leg padding
- Leather insulators
- Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe™
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
1110873 – ExoFit™ XP Arc Flash Cross-Over Harness, Dorsal/Front Web Loops, QC$518.18
1100943 – ExoFit™ XP Arc Flash Harness, QC/QC$622.40
1110803 – Delta™ Arc Flash Construction Style Positioning Harness, QC/PT$595.13
1110754 – Delta™ Arc Flash Harness, Front Web Loop, TB/PT$156.82
1110788 – Delta™ Arc Flash Harness, Front/Rescue Loops, QC/PT$239.61
1110830 – Delta™ Vest-Style Arc Flash Harness, PT/PT$433.44
The ExoFit™ XP harnesses are the result of years of experience and feedback on the original ExoFit™ Harnesses. Similar to the previous model, these harnesses are built for comfort, stability and user happiness. These harnesses are a single piece of material; which wraps around your body in the shape of an ‘X’. These harnesses simply fall into place over your body and minimize the need for adjustment and de-tangling.
The main difference between the two harnesses are the removable, lightweight 3-D mesh lining which allows moisture to escape; keeping you comfortable and cool. XP materials are soft, lightweight and still durable as ever! Danging in mid-air just got even more comfortable!
ExoFit™ Harness Features
- Breathable mesh padding along the shoulder, back, hip and leg padding.
- Padding is built to be lightweight, and can be completely removed ( and washed ) if desired.
- The design which changed what workers expect from a harness
- Includes Ultra-soft edging that moves with you, doesn’t rub or chafe.
- Built-in torso buckles hold the straps firmly in place and completes the 5-point adjustment system
- Features built-in leg and hip straps for additional security
- Quick-connect buckles allow for quick, fast and one-handed connections
- The easy-grab tab ends provide a secure point to hang onto when adjusting the straps
- The anti-tear ballistic nylon provides the harness with superb abrasion resistance, strength and durability
- The reflective piping along the back and sides of the harness provide greater visibility in low-light working condition
|Mpn||1110893, 1110890, 1110891, 1110892|
|Gtin||840779112630, 840779009749, 840779009756, 840779009763|
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|