ExoFit™ NEX harnesses are the most advanced in the industry. They are the combined experience of over 30 years, inventing, innovating and redesigning the product until it is perfect. True to the mission of 3M™ DBI-SALA®, these harnesses are manufactured using ultra-lightweight materials to maximize user comfort. ExoFit™ NEX harnesses are the go-to harness when it comes to speed and efficiency. These harnesses provide a revolutionary sense of freedom and user confidence to maximize your potential. ExoFit™ harnesses are built to last, using only the highest quality, lightweight materials to provide ultimate comfort, function and durability.
ExoFit™ NEX Harness Features
- Hybrid comfort padding provides a lightweight, moisture wicking and breathable material that stays in place to keep you comfortable at all times.
- Duo-Lok™ Quick connect buckles allow for one-handed use and fast, non-slipping connections
- Revolver™ Vertical torso adjusters are a simple winding adjustment which helps to eliminate looks ends and prevent slippage
- Utilizes rigid loops and belt to prevent equipment pouches from sagging and reduce abrasion
- Tech-Lite™ Aluminum D-rings are extremely lightweight and are commonly used in the military and aerospace applications
- Equipped with a Spring-loaded stand up D-ring to ensure a fast, easy and safe connection to a fall arrest system
- Repel Technology webbing is resistant to moisture, preventing mold and dirt.
- Integrated Trauma straps provide an adjustable, continuous loop for post fall to minimize suspension trauma.
- Includes a built-in carrying pocket for carrying phones, camera and other small items
- Molded lanyard keepers provide a convenient place for snap hooks, but break away to avoid trip hazards
- Reflective material along the leg, chest and shoulder improve visibility in dark and dangerous environments
- Impact indicating stitching makes it extremely easy to inspect a harness for damage
- Protected label & equipped with i-Safe™