3400852 – Sealed-Blok™ Self Retracting Lifeline, Retrieval, Cable, 3M™ DBI-SALA®
$1,287.41 – $11,518.91 + Free Shipping
- Sealed to protect internal components from corrosion
- 3-way emergency retrieval system
- Easy to replace lifeline system
- Pivoting anchorage loop to center load balance
- Built-in carrying handle
- FAST-Line™ means LIFETIME field re-certification – conditions apply
- Ergonomic cable handle equipped with i-Safe™
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
BRUTE 25 ft. Web SRL with snap hook. Includes installation carabiner and tagline (ANSI) – KStrong UFS350025$372.19
BRUTE Sealed 100 ft. SRL with stainless steel cable and stainless steel swivel snap hook – KStrong UFS570100$3,386.25
BRUTE 100′ Galvanized Wire Cable SRL with High Impact Strength Polymer Housing – KStrong UFS310100$1,018.50
BRUTE 80’ Galvanized Wire Cable SRL-LE (ANSI Leading Edge Rated) with High Impact Strength Polymer Housing – KStrong UFS310080L$1,111.76
60’ Sealed Housing SRL with stainless steel cable and stainless steel load indicator swivel snap hook – KStrong UFS570060$2,512.50
BRUTE-AL LE 50 ft. Aluminum Housing Cable SRL with swivel snap hook – KStrong UFS480050L$822.35
BRUTE-AL 50 ft. Aluminum Housing Cable SRL with snap hook – KStrong UFS480050$785.82
BRUTE 50 ft. Cable SRL with Load Indicating Swivel Locking Carabiner – KStrong UFS310150$622.15
BRUTE 50 ft. Cable SRL with snap hook – KStrong UFS310050$619.50
BRUTE-AL 30 ft. Aluminum Housing Cable SRL with snap hook – KStrong UFS480030$602.13
Trusted. Durable. Reliable
3M™ DBI-SALA® Sealed-Blok™ family of SRL’s have the most comprehensive line of sealed SRL’s in the industry. These Self-retracting Lifelines stand up to the harshest of environments and feature a heavy duty design specifically engineered to resist corrosion. Sealed-Blok™ SRL’s use stainless-steel plug ends and are housed within shiny aluminum for weather-proofing. These SRL’s are also certified for horizontal applications.
The components within these products are guaranteed to last. The “Sealed-Blok” SRL’s are completely sealed, meaning the interior components are completely protected against continuous submersion in water. Particles cannot get within the housing, so components stay in tip-top shape. As previously mentioned, these SRL’s are built to serve for decades and are proven to withstand the harshest working environments.
- Field PROVEN technology
- RSQ™ Feature
- 420 lb. capacity
- Retrieval capabilities
Ideal for Oil & Gas, Off-shore Wind Energy, Mining, Marinas, Utilities, Municipalities and Waste Water Treatment.
- Sealed design ensures the product continues to work under all working conditions. Sealed-Blok™ is the ONLY SRL to meet IP68 sealed rating
- RSQ™ Dual-mode feature allows user to select between fall arrest and descent modes.
- The Fast-Line™ anchorage connection allows for quick swaps of lifelines on the field
- Ergonomic cable handle provides added comfort and easy of use
- Nice and convenient carrying handle
- Features a secondary anchorage point for protection against “dropped objects”.
- Convenient pivoting anchorage loop on top of the SRL helps to center the load
- Equipped with i-Safe™ intelligent safety system
- The 3600 lb. gate reduced the change of accidentally roll out with heavy loads
- Features a self-locking swivel hook which helps to limit lifeline twisting
- Powerful visual indicator allows for easy indication of fall arrest
- Available in galvanized and stainless steel cables
- Aluminum housing provides exceptional strength and corrosion resistance
- The stainless steel plate end furthered the durability and resistance of the product.
- 420 LB. weight capacity.
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 20 in|
Stainless Steel Cable, Galvanized Steel Cable
15 ft. (4.5m), 30 ft. (9.1m), 50 ft. (15m), 85 ft. (25.5m), 130 ft. (39m), 175 ft. (53.3m)
There are no reviews yet.