P100 Particulate Filter Cartridges, 2/PK – 3M
$21.50 – $25.50
- SOLD IN PACKS OF 2
- STRONGLY effective against oil-based particulates
- 99.97% Filtration effectiveness against oil & non-oil based particulates
- Swept-back design
- Improved FOV and comfort
- Works with most 3M half & full-face respirators
- Simple Installation
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
99.97% Filtration effectiveness against oil & non-oil based particulates
3M™ Combination Cartridges/P100 Particulate Filters: Filters particulates, gases and vapors. Different combination particulate/cartridge filters are used depending on the gas or vapor present in the air.
- The cartridge may be used for vapor concentrations up to 10 times the PEL (Permissible Exposure Limit)
- Respirators must fit tight, and create a COMPLETE seal
- Bearded users must be clean shaven to achieve a complete seal
What the heck does P100 mean?
Respirators are given rating based on the type and efficiency of filtering substances. There are a number of ratings, each starting with a letter to designate it’s effectiveness of oil.
- N – NOT resistant against oil or oil-based particles
- R – SOMEWHAT resistant to oil-based particles
- P – STRONGLY resistant to oil-based particulates
That letter is than appended with a number (95, 99 or 100) to represent how effective the mask/cartridges filters particulates.
Some examples include:
- N95 – Filters at least 95% of particulates, NOT resistant to oil.
- R95 – Filters at least 95% of particulates, SOMEWHAT resistant to oil.
- P99 – Filters at least 99% of particulates, STRONGLY resistant to oil.
- P100 – Filters at least 99.97% of particulates, STRONGLY resistant to oil.
3M Offers a variety of filter cartridges for use with many 3M Reusable Respirators:
- SKU: 60921 – Organic Vapor Cartridges – Protects against: Organic Vapors
- SKU: 60922 – Acid Gas Cartridges – Protects against: Chlorine, Chlorine Dioxide, Hydrogen Chloride, Hydrogen Sulfide, Sulfur Dioxide
- SKU: 60923 – Organic Vapor / Acid Gas Cartridges – Chlorine, Chlorine Dioxide, Hydrogen Chloride, Hydrogen Fluoride, Hydrogen Sulfide, Organic Vapors, Sulfur Dioxide
- SKU: 60924 – Ammonia Methylamine Cartridges – Ammonia, Methylamine
- SKU: 60925 – Formaldehyde/Organic Vapor Cartridges – Formaldehyde, Organic Vapors
- SKU: 60926 – Multi Gas/Vapor Cartridges – Ammonia, Chlorine, Chlorine Dioxide, Formaldehyde, Hydrogen Chloride, Hydrogen Fluoride, Hydrogen Sulfide, Methylamine, Organic Vapors, Sulfur Dioxide
Recommended applications for the cartridge/filter include chemical clean-up, chemical compounding, chemical transfer, laboratories, and pesticide application.
This cartridge/filter is commonly used in the following industries: agriculture, chemicals, mining, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, and primary metals.
|Mpn||60921, 60922, 60923, 60924, 60925, 60926|
|Dimensions||4 × 8 × 1 in|
60921 – Organic Vapor Cartridge/Filter, 60922 – Acid Gas Cartridge/Filter, 60923 – Organic Vapor/Acid Gas Cartridge/Filter, 60924 – Ammonia/Methylamine Filter, 60925 – Formaldehyde Organic Vapor Cartridge/Filter, 60926 – Multi Gas/Vapor Cartridge/Filter