3M DBI-SALA Nano-Lok Quick Connect Self Retracting Lifeline, Web, 3101227
$307.03 + Free Shipping
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
BRUTE 25 ft. Web SRL with snap hook. Includes installation carabiner and tagline (ANSI) – KStrong UFS350025$372.19
BRUTE Sealed 100 ft. SRL with stainless steel cable and stainless steel swivel snap hook – KStrong UFS570100$3,386.25
BRUTE 100′ Galvanized Wire Cable SRL with High Impact Strength Polymer Housing – KStrong UFS310100$1,018.50
BRUTE 80’ Galvanized Wire Cable SRL-LE (ANSI Leading Edge Rated) with High Impact Strength Polymer Housing – KStrong UFS310080L$1,111.76
60’ Sealed Housing SRL with stainless steel cable and stainless steel load indicator swivel snap hook – KStrong UFS570060$2,512.50
BRUTE-AL LE 50 ft. Aluminum Housing Cable SRL with swivel snap hook – KStrong UFS480050L$822.35
BRUTE-AL 50 ft. Aluminum Housing Cable SRL with snap hook – KStrong UFS480050$785.82
BRUTE 50 ft. Cable SRL with Load Indicating Swivel Locking Carabiner – KStrong UFS310150$622.15
BRUTE 50 ft. Cable SRL with snap hook – KStrong UFS310050$619.50
BRUTE-AL 30 ft. Aluminum Housing Cable SRL with snap hook – KStrong UFS480030$602.13
Safe. Durable. Lightweight.
- To knee level tie-off (for 310lbs capacity) or Shoulder height and higher ( for 420lbs capcity).
- 6 ft. (1.8m) 3/4″ (19mm) Dyneema fiber and polyester web lifeline
- MAF 1,350lbs and AAF 900lbs
- Smart activating brake system combines ANSI Class A & B to provide fall clearance as low as 4 ft
- Lightweight speed connect system reduces connect and disconnect time by up to 60%
- Self-locking steel snap hook on lifeline
- Durable nitrile rubber energy absorber cover designed to last 4 times longer
- Reduced energy abosorber size is more user friendly and convenient
- Equipped with 3M Connected Safety ID , a pre-programed RFID tag makes it easier to track and manage equipment
- 3M Connected Safety ID
6 ft. of 3/4″ Dyneema fiber and polyester web, aluminum rebar hook on leg end, and speed connector for harness mounting.
The Nano Lok System
Nano Lok is designed for ease of use and is an ideal connection for most harnesses and has over 30 models available to suit nearly any application. The compact lightweight design stays out of the worker’s way. The single or twin leg configurations can mount directly to a harness or to an overhead anchor. Nano Lok locks quickly allowing it to stop a fall within inches. It provides even more protection for low heights. By keeping the tension tight, it reduces drag, snapping, or tripping hazards.
There are no reviews yet.