1102950 – Delta™ Cross-Over Style Climbing Harness, TB/PT
$186.00 + Free Shipping
- Fixed front and back d-rings
- Tongue-buckle leg straps
- Built-in lanyard keepers
- Protected label & equipped with i-Safe™
- Weight Capacity: 420 lbs.
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
1100680 – Delta™ Comfort Vest-Style Positioning/Climbing Harness, QC/QC$317.00
1161224 – Pro™ Comfort Construction-style Positioning/Climbing Harness, QC/TB$205.00
1161430 – Pro™ Comfort Vest-style Climbing Harness, TB/PT$117.00 – $124.00
1100517 – Delta™ Comfort Construction Style Positioning/Climbing Harness, QC/QC$320.57
1161514 – Vest-Style Positioning/Climbing/Retrieval Harness, PT/PT$102.00 – $108.00
1161434 – Pro™ Comfort Vest-style Climbing Harness, PT/PT$107.00
1161405 – Pro™ Comfort Vest-style Climbing Harness, QC/QC$180.00
Delta™ harnesses are workhorse of the industry and built to be tough as the guys ( and gals ), wearing them. These harnesses feature coated, corrosion-resistant hardware, water repellant webbing and top-notch design. In addition to sporting the highest tech, the Delta™ harnesses feature a no-tangle design which allows you to quickly remove or don a harness in seconds.
Popular Delta™ Harness Features
Check if this harness includes:
- Revolving adjusters maintain a comfortable fit and lock excess webbing in place.
- Built-in Impact indicators highlight any damage to the harness, allowing for quick and easy inspections prior to each use
- The protected labels allow for long-term identification and inspection of the harness
- The chest features a Velcro® cover that protects the harness labels and holds and i-Safe™ Identification Tag. i-Safe™ allows for quick and easy digital storage of inspection information that can be seen with any IOS or Android device.
- Quick-connect buckles help to enhance productivity and user happiness
- Ergonomic back and hip support
- No-tangle design allows the user to quickly remove or don the harness in mere seconds. The harness simply falls into place.
- Resistant to corrosion, water damage and abrasion
- Built-in lanyard keepers with break-away feature helps to reduce trip hazards
- Arc-flash models available.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|