This knife looks awesome, the blade change is dead simple and can store additional blades. The blade head can be removed and rotated to double the usefulness of each blade. The knife offers a 6mm cut depth. The handle is comfortable and includes a large lanyard hole for keeping the tool nearby.
- Concealed blade prevents contact with fingers and merchandise.
- Blade change is easily and safely executed. Look for the arrow and follow its lead.
- The SECUMAX 350 fits perfectly in any hand.
- Gently arching outer edges, coupled with suitably located soft-grip and light ribbing make for an ergonomic experience.
- A cutting heavyweight, but with only 37 grams, this cutter is rather lightweight. Meaning that even high cutting frequencies won’t weigh you down.
- There’s no need to stress when handling the blade either: a plastic jacket protects your fingers.
- Double function, doubly useful: with two cutting edges and two tape splitters, this multi-functional blade head exceeds itself. Before you need to change the blade, flip it over once to use the second side.
- Open the blue inner side of the cutter to reveal the spare blade. The mounted blade will simultaneously unlatch.
- The two cutting edges are wide enough to safely and effortlessly cut 2-ply cardboard.