EdgeHalt™ Adjustable Safety Gate, Fits 18″ to 36″, PS DOORS
Attention: Ships out same or next business day.
- Adjustable from 18″-36″
- Can be inverted to swing in either direction
- Safety yellow powder coat finish
- Mountable on standard or flat surface railing
- Designed and tested for 1 million cycles
- Can be installed in minutes with only a single 1/2″ wrench
- Meets OSHA, ANSI, OHS and CSA gaurdrail standards
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
LSG GrabSafe® – PS Doors$268.00
LSG Self-closing Ladder Safety Gates – PS Doors$169.10 – $645.00
PLG – Pallet Gate PS DOORS$1,326.00 – $1,882.00
LSG-STNDOFF (Set) Ladder Safety Gate Standoff Mounting System PS DOORS$205.00
HatchSafe® FULL-PERIMETER Roof Hatch Railing System – PS Doors$1,271.00 – $1,424.00
Ladder Safety Gate Adapter Brackets – PS Doors$40.00 – $187.00
LSGF – Full Height Ladder Safety Gate PS DOORS$511.00 – $564.00
A SINGLE GATE SIZE FOR OPENINGS 18″ – 36″
The brand new EdgeHalt™ Adjustable Safety Gate makes life simpler. This self-closing universal swing gate provides 24/7 protection against dangerous falls from elevated platforms and ladder ways. This gate can be inverted to swing in either direction and mountable on standard or flat bar railing. The EdgeHalt™ is also incredibly versatile, featuring the ability to adjust from 18″ to 36″; making it suitable for moving around and re-situating. Like most other PS DOORS products, installation is easy and requires only a 1/2″ wrench. The gate is composed of mild steel with a safety yellow powdered finish. The edge halt conforms to OSHA, ANSI, OHS and CSA guardrail standards and is CE marked for quality.
- One Gate Size – Adjustable to fit openings from 18″ to 36″.
- The gate can invert to swing left or right
- Features a LIFETIME springs, they have been designed and tested to withstand over 1 million cycles
- The product is easy to install, all that’s needed a 1/2″ wrench
- Finished with mild steel, powder coated safety yellow
- Self-closing gate stays in place, providing 24/7 protection against dangerous falls
- Mountable on standard railing or flat surface mounting
- Compatible with the Stand-off mounting system and GrabSafe®
- The EdgeHalt™ is CE marked, meets OSHA, ANSI, Canada OHS and CSA guardrail standards.