ELEMENT® Foam-lined Protective Eyewear – Radians™ Crossfire
- Adjustable elastic strap
- Foam-lined for protection against debris
- Scratch-resistant lens
- 99.9% UVA/UVB Protection
- Complies with ANSI Z87.1 standards
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
RPG® Protective Eyewear – Radians™ Crossfire$5.79 – $5.99
24SEVEN® Performance Safety Eyewear – Radians™ Crossfire$2.69 – $2.94
Talon® Premium Protective Eyewear – Radians™ Crossfire$4.76
OG3® OTG Protective Eyewear – Radians™ Crossfire$5.14
ES5® Polarized Bi-focal Protective Eyewear – Radians™ Crossfire$28.50
ES5® Protective Eyewear – Radians™ Crossfire
Foam-lined safety goggles available in a variety of lens tints. The strap is adjustable, the foam-lining keeps out particulates and the lens is anti-scratch!
Just like all other Radians Crossfire™ safety glasses, this product provides 99.9% UV protection & complies with ANSI Z87.1 standards.
Radians™ Crossfire safety eyewear combine safety, style and functionality into a seamless pair of eye protection. The eyewear is divided into seven (7) categories: All-purpose, Polarized, Performance, Foam-lined, OTG, Pink frames and Bi-focal.
- Polarized Safety Glasses – Increases the visual comfort, clarity and colors of your viewing experience.
- Performance Safety Glasses – Glasses built to be tough and withstand harsh environments.
- Foam-lined Safety Glasses – Keeps out the dust and debris in messy environments.
- OTG Safety Glasses – OTG ( Over the glasses ) eyewear are specially designed to fit over conventional eyewear.
- Pink frames Safety Glasses – Built for lovers of pink.
- Bi-focal Safety Glasses – Safety eyewear with magnified prescription lens for your reading pleasure.
The ANSI Z87.1 safety standard requires eye protection to protect the wearer against specific hazards like impact, chemical or radiation.
All certified ANSI Z87.1 safety products must pass a number of high-mass, high-velocity and side impact tests.
Certified eye-wear cannot split, tear, fracture or in any way allow a projectile to pass through the glasses and into the wearer’s eyes or face.
|Mpn||91351 AF, 91352 AF, 91353 AF|
|Gtin||892214001443, 890349002304, 890349002311|
|Dimensions||8 × 5 × 5 in|
91351 AF Clear anti-fog lens, black frame, 91352 AF Smoke anti-fog lens, black frame, 91353 AF Yellow anti-fog lens, black frame