EPAG Personnel Access Gate – Adjustable pedestrian gate that swings both ways – Fits widths 21 to 48 inches – Mild steel and powder coat yellow – Quiet Operation – Not for Fall Protection – PS DOORS EPAG-2148-PCY
- Adjustable from 21 to 48 inches – Adjustable design allows the personnel gate to fit openings ranging from 21″ to 48″ in width.
- Display Warning Information – There is an 8.5″ x 14″ area on both sides of the gate to include a “caution” or “warning” message.
- Universal swing direction – Gate swings in both directions; allowing personnel to enter and exit a closed off area.
- Quiet Operation – The gate is dead silent because the “free-end” does not make contact with the rail.
- Built to last – Gate is a mild steel with a corrosion-resistant yellow powder coating.
- 1 Million cycle tested – Springs designed and tested to withstand over 1 million cycles of repetitive opening/closing.
- EPAG Mounting Post Kit – If mounting is a concern or your environment lacks existing railing, this EPAG post mounting kit could be a solution
- NOT Fall Protection – This particular gate is NOT intended for fall protection and will not stop a human being from falling.
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
Paired Ladder Safety Gate Flat Surface Mount Kit 514255 – PS DOORS$50.00
EdgeHalt Posi-Stop Double Ladder Safety Gate FREE GROUND SHIPPING FOR A LIMITED TIME – PS DOORS$740.00 – $1,900.00
EdgeHalt Ladder Safety Gates with Slam-Proof technology FREE GROUND SHIPPING FOR A LIMITED TIME – PS DOORS$250.00 – $810.00
SafeMezz360 Bi-directional Mezzanine Safety Gate – PS Doors$4,357.00 – $4,526.00
EdgeSafe Smart Gate Paired Gate (Double Gate Systems) – PS Doors SmartGate$2,000.00 – $2,500.00
EdgeSafe Smart Gate Toeboard – PS Doors SmartGate$235.00 – $285.00
SafeMezz Pallet Gate – PS DOORS$1,600.00 – $1,800.00
EPAG Mounting Post Kit – Makes it easier to mount and lock gate – Includes two posts – Only compatible with EdgeSafe Personnel Access Gate – PS DOORS 515088$250.00
EPDM Roof Pad for SR2K Countweight Base – Prevents damage to rooftops – For long term exposure to rubber membrane roof – BlueWaterMFG 100034$49.00
DBI Sala / 3M Lad Saf Aluminum Ladder Security Gate, 5901980$1,755.00
EdgeSafe® Personnel Access Gate – PS DOORS EPAG
The EdgeSafe Personnel Access Gate (EPAG) is a access gate that swings both ways to allow people to enter/exit an area. It is an opportunity to display important information to all who use the gate. The EPAG is completely silent and built to last – it is a mild steel gate with a corrosion-resistant yellow powder coating ideal for repetitive usage.
Display Warning Information with EPAG
The finished product does not include warning decals. However, there is an 8.5″ x 14″ area on both sides of the gate to include a “caution” or “warning” message if the customer sees fit. Warn
Million-cycle tested springs (lifetime guarantee)
We mentioned the EPAG is built to last – but what does that mean? Each and every spring used on the EPAG has been through 1 million test cycle to ensure the spring lasts a lifetime. Rest assured PS Doors is the number one name in Safety Access – every product is tested until confidence in the product is irrefutable.
Also the gate is easy to open and close and makes 0db of noise – completely silent because the gate does not contact the railing.
Mounting Post Kit for the EdgeSafe Personnel Access Gate (EPAG)
The Mounting Post Kit for the EPAG is a set of mild steel posts with a yellow powder coating designed to make it easier to install the EPAG. The mounting post kit also has the added benefits of a lockable hatch.
No existing railing system to setup your new EPAG? The mounting post kit was designed for this specific purpose! This product makes it easier to setup and even lock your PS Doors EdgeSafe Personnel Access Gate.
This is a pedestrian gate – Not for fall protection
The PS Doors Personnel Access Gate is NOT intended for fall protection and will NOT stop a human being from falling through it.
This is simple gate designed to limit access to and area and display warning information.
The gate does NOT make contact with any locking mechanism that would prevent someone from falling through it. This personnel gate is not compliant with OSHA fall protection regulations.
|Dimensions||24 × 17 × 5 in|