HTG-PCG – HatchGrip Roof Hatch Ladder Extension Grips, Powder Coated Grey (Non-skid) – PS Doors
- Provides stability when entering/exiting the roof hatch
- Easy to install, comes with all mounting hardware
- Adjustable to fit hatch sizes up to 36″
- Provides variable height adjustments for proper fit
- Grab bars are firm and stay in place during use
- Mounts directly to roof hatch curb
- A lot cheaper than a lawsuit
- All components to be powder coat grey (non-skid)
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
HORIZONTAL GRAB BARS FOR SAFER ROOF ACCESS
HatchGrip® provides an extension of your roof hatch system which provides personnel with stability when exiting/entering the roof hatch. Simply mount the HatchGrip® to the exterior of your existing roof hatch. While this product is not intended to act as a barrier, this product will provide employees with a safe transition to and from the roof hatch.
The product features a great powder coat, non-slip finish that is both durable and resistant to corrosion. The HatchGrip® can be easy installed with only a few small tools. This product bolts directly to the roof hatch curb and is adjustable up to 36″ in width. The hieght of the railings can be adjusted to in order to provide optimal stability and proper grip spacing.
The HatchGrip® ships knocked-down for easy handling and transportation. This set of horizontal grab bars can be installed in 4 basic steps:
- Assemble the anchor curb
- Attach the vertical rungs
- Determine the proper placement of the support tube
- and attach!
There are no reviews yet.