Ladder Defender – Non penetrating permanent ladder access system – Safer transition from ladder to roof top – OSHA compliant – Passive fall safety access – BlueWater MFG
$1,947.00 – $2,012.00
- Installs in minutes – Non penetrating design easily attaches to the ladder and stands on it’s feet
- Adjustable front bar – Enables quick alignment of rail to frame
- Multiple connection options – The ladder defender connects to round, flat or angle iron ladders.
- Finishing Rods – 18″ D-shaped extension helps prevent trip hazards by offsetting the base
- Sold without safety gate – Self-closing safety gate is optional – but makes ladder access much safer
- Powder Coat Yellow – All railings are made from 1-5/8″ mild steel tubing with anti-corrosion coating
- 4′ and 5′ lengths available for when space is limited due to HVAC equipment or other obstacles
- GuardDog Safety Gate (Optional) part number 500368 is recommended (30″ to 36″)
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
Paired Ladder Safety Gate Flat Surface Mount Kit 514255 – PS DOORS$50.00
EdgeHalt Posi-Stop Double Ladder Safety Gate FREE GROUND SHIPPING FOR A LIMITED TIME – PS DOORS$740.00 – $1,900.00
EdgeHalt Ladder Safety Gates with Slam-Proof technology FREE GROUND SHIPPING FOR A LIMITED TIME – PS DOORS$250.00 – $810.00
SafeMezz360 Bi-directional Mezzanine Safety Gate – PS Doors$4,357.00 – $4,526.00
EdgeSafe Smart Gate Paired Gate (Double Gate Systems) – PS Doors SmartGate$2,000.00 – $2,500.00
EdgeSafe Smart Gate Toeboard – PS Doors SmartGate$235.00 – $285.00
SafeMezz Pallet Gate – PS DOORS$1,600.00 – $1,800.00
EPAG Mounting Post Kit – Makes it easier to mount and lock gate – Includes two posts – Only compatible with EdgeSafe Personnel Access Gate – PS DOORS 515088$250.00
EPAG Personnel Access Gate – Adjustable pedestrian gate that swings both ways – Fits widths 21 to 48 inches – Mild steel and powder coat yellow – Quiet Operation – Not for Fall Protection – PS DOORS EPAG-2148-PCY$380.00
EPDM Roof Pad for SR2K Countweight Base – Prevents damage to rooftops – For long term exposure to rubber membrane roof – BlueWaterMFG 100034$49.00
Ladder Defender – Portable ladder access point
The entire point of the ladder defender is to facilitate safer transitions from ladder to rooftop. The ladder defender protects the area around the ladder from accidental falls. The rails seal the protect the area, the feet stabilize and the finishing rail connects directly to the ladder.
Each kit includes: 2 rail section, 2 stabilizing feet and locking pins.
Multiple bracket kits
The ladder defender connects directly to the ladder to support the rails. Depending on your ladder you may require a flat, angle or square bracket. Round rail ladders are the most common.
Optional – Self-closing swing gate
On the opposite end of the ladder defender, an optional swing gate can be added to minimize the chance of falls. The gate is self-closing, so no one can accidentally leave it open. The self-closing swing gate is optional and the ladder defender kit is intended as a standalone product for roof access egress.
|Mpn||500472-rr, 500472-fb, 500472-ai, 500473-rr, 500473-fb, 500473-ai, 500474-rr, 500474-fb, 500474-ai, 500475-rr, 500475-fb, 500475-ai|
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|
4ft., 5ft., 7.5ft., 10ft.
Round Rail, Flat Bar, Angle Iron