Locking Knife – Lewis K710
- Blade guard snaps shut after losing contact with cutting surface
- Allows for a cutting depth of 1/4″ and 3/4″.
- Easy blade change and housing can store up to 5 blades.
- Transparent auto retracting guard covers the blade to offer maximum protection
- Preloaded with one blade and includes 3 additional blades stored onboard.
- Replacement blades available in 5 per pack (B105HD) or 100 per pack (B10CHD).
- Made in the U.S.A.
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
The K710 is an american made safety knife equipped with a spring-loaded blade guard. The knife offers two preset cut depths: 1/4″ & 3/4″. Simply slide up the yellow slider when making a cut to retract the shield and expose the blade.T
|Dimensions||7 × 1.5 × 1 in|