Locking Knife – Lewis K710
Get FREE SHIPPING when you spend $100 or more!
- Blade guard snaps shut after losing contact with cutting surface
- Allows for a cutting depth of 1/4″ and 3/4″.
- Easy blade change and housing can store up to 5 blades.
- Transparent auto retracting guard covers the blade to offer maximum protection
- Preloaded with one blade and includes one additional blade stored onboard. You can store up to 5 blades in the handle
- Replacement blades available in 5 per pack (B105HD) or 100 per pack (B10CHD).
- Made in the U.S.A.
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
Koncept Safety Knife – Klever KCJ-2$2.17
Kutter Box Knife – Klever KCJ-1$1.99
RAZE Disposable Food Knife – PHC RSC-432$3.09
Xchange Knife – Klever KCJ-XC$8.39 – $8.99
XCHANGE+ Metal Knife – Klever PLS-300-XC$9.99
The K710 is an american made safety knife equipped with a spring-loaded blade guard. The knife offers two preset cut depths: 1/4″ & 3/4″. Simply depress the yellow button to unlock hood which exposes the blade for cutting.
|Dimensions||7 × 1.5 × 1 in|