LSGDBL Paired Ladder Safety Gate – PS Doors
$412.00 – $648.00
- Self-closing gates swing in both directions
- Minimizes the risk of falls from platforms and ladderways.
- Ideal for tight spaces where there isn’t a lot of room for swinging gates
- Installs in minutes with a single wrench
- Engineered and tested to comply with OSHA and ANSI
- Optional Stand-Off Mounting System available for improved transition on/off the ladder.
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
What is a “Paired Ladder Safety Gate”?
The LSGDBL Pair Ladder Safety Gate is an OSHA / ANSI compliant safety gate designed to minimize the risk of falls on elevated platforms and ladderways. The LSGDBL is specifically designed for tight-quarters where there isn’t a lot of room for swinging gates.
Is it hard to install?
Not at all, the LSGDBL can be installed in minutes and only wrench. The gate ship fully assembled and include mounting hardware for attachment to 2″ round or 1.5″ square tubing. Paired safety gates include an adjustable stop and support channel for proper alignment
What comes in the package?
PS DOORS self-closing ladder safety gates ship fully assembled and can be installed in mere minutes. Each gate is individually packed into a special box to prevent additional waste and maintain top-notch integrity of the product.
Each package comes with:
- Fully-assembled LSGDBL Paired Ladder Safety Gate
- Standard mounting hardware compatible with 2″ round pipe and 1.5″ square tube railings.
- Instruction Manual
Typically, most gates are in stock and ready to ship same or next day. For quantities of 8+, additional lead time may occur. If you need an exact date; please reach out to us.
Which gate do I need?
- Measure from the inside of the railing to the other ( in inches ).
- Determine what kind of railing you have.
- Standard Pipe (up to 2″ O.D. round / up to 1.5″ x 1.5″ O.D. square)
- Wall Mount Direct – Standard
- Angle Iron (up to 3.75″, .25″ max thickness)
- Flat Bar (up to 4″)
- Large Pipe (round pipe <2″ to 3.75″ outside diameter (O.D.) or square tubing <1.5″ x 1.5″ to 3″ x 3″ outside diameter (O.D.)
- If you’ve got standard pipe, the included mounting hardware is all that is needed and can be installed in minutes. If you’ve got wall, angle, flat, or large pipe; subtract 2.5″ from your original measurement.
- Take your measurement, find which range your measurement is in and choose the corresponding model size.LSGDBL – GATE SIZING CHART
SIZEFITS OPENING RANGESMINIMUMMAXIMUMLSGDBL-918″22-1/2″LSGDBL-1222″28-1/2″LSGDBL-1528″34-1/2″LSGDBL-1834″40-1/2″LSGDBL-2140″46-1/2″LSGDBL-2446″52-1/2″
|Dimensions||28 × 24 × 6 in|
18” to 22-1/2” // LSGDBL-9, 22” to 28-1/2” // LSGDBL-12, 28” to 34-1/2” // LSGDBL-15, 34” to 40-1/2” // LSGDBL-18, 40” to 46-1/2” // LSGDBL-21, 46” to 52-1/2” // LSGDBL-24