LSGF – Full Height Ladder Safety Gate PS DOORS
$527.00 – $604.00
- Ships fully assembled
- Includes standard mounting hardware for round and square tubing (1-1/2″ – 2″ O.D.).
- Self-closing swing gate
- Installation is simple and be completed in minutes using only a socket.
- Optional adapter brackets available for large or nonstandard railing systems.
- Meets OSHA and ANSI Railing standards.
- Optional Stand-Off Mounting System available for improved transition on/off the ladder.
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
What is a Full Height Ladder Safety Gate?
The LSGF Full Height Ladder Safety Gate from PS DOORS is an OSHA and ANSI compliant swing gate designed to minimize the risk of falls from elevated platforms and ladderways. Similar to the Ladder Safety Gate, the full height version is secure, self-closing and always in place. This version of the LSG also includes a 42″ top rail, mid rail and 5″ toeboard to prevent any accidental slips through the gate.
What comes in the package?
PS DOORS self-closing ladder safety gates ship fully assembled and can be installed in mere minutes. Each gate is individually packed into a special box to prevent additional waste and maintain the integrity of the product.
Each package comes with:
- Fully-assembled LSG Full Height Ladder Safety Gate
- Standard mounting hardware compatible with 2″ round pipe and 1.5″ square tube railings. ( Adaptor kits are sold for less common railing systems ).
- Instruction Manual
Do I need an adaptor kit?
No, adaptor kits are not required. PS Doors LSG – Ladder Safety Gates ship fully assembled and include mounting hardware for attachment to 2″ round or 1.5″ square tubing. For larger railings and unique shapes, there are low cost adaptor kits available.
Is there a standard sized safety gate available?
Yes, PS DOORS makes the LSG – Ladder Safety Gate, a standard sized version of this product. Another comparable item is the LSGDBL Paired Ladder Safety Gate, a saloon-door version of the LSG which is specifically designed for use in tight quarters where there isn’t a lot of room for swinging gates.
Which gate do I need?
- Measure from the inside of the railing to the other ( in inches ).
- Determine what kind of railing you have.
- Standard Pipe (up to 2″ O.D. round / up to 1.5″ x 1.5″ O.D. square)
- Wall Mount Direct – Standard
- Angle Iron (up to 3.75″, .25″ max thickness)
- Flat Bar (up to 4″)
- Large Pipe (round pipe <2″ to 3.75″ outside diameter (O.D.) or square tubing <1.5″ x 1.5″ to 3″ x 3″ outside diameter (O.D.)
- If you’ve got standard pipe, the included mounting hardware is all that is needed and can be installed in minutes. If you’ve got wall, angle, flat, or large pipe; subtract 2.5″ from your original measurement.
- Take your measurement, find which range your measurement is in and choose the corresponding model size.
LSGF – GATE SIZING CHART
FITS OPENING RANGES
|Mpn||LSGF-18-PCY, LSGF-18-GAL, LSGF-21-PCY, LSGF-21-GAL, LSGF-24-PCY, LSGF-24-GAL, LSGF-27-PCY, LSGF-27-GAL, LSGF-30-PCY, LSGF-30-GAL, LSGF-33-PCY, LSGF-33-GAL, LSGF-36-PCY, LSGF-36-GAL|
|Dimensions||43 × 28 × 6 in|
16-3/4" to 20-1/2" // LSGF-18, 19-3/4" to 23-1/2" // LSGF-21, 22-3/4" to 26-1/2" // LSGF-24, 25-3/4" to 29-1/2" // LSGF-27, 28-3/4" to 32-1/2" // LSGF-30, 31-3/4" to 35-1/2" // LSGF-33, 34-3/4" to 38-1/2" // LSGF-36