PLG – Pallet Gate PS DOORS
$1,326.00 – $1,882.00
- Self-closing gate ensures elevated platform is always protected
- High-impact bumpers protect material for damage
- Simply lift a pallet, push through gate and back away
- Adjustable cross-bar provides structural stability and visual banner
- 7′ tall vertical guide posts
- Meets OSHA requirements for loading and dimension
Product ships LTL Freight, shipping costs quoted after purchase.
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
Intermediate Unit, Pallet Rack Safety Gate – PS DOORS PRG$1,029.00 – $1,124.00
End Unit, Pallet Rack Safety Gate – PS DOORS PRG$730.00 – $778.00
EdgeSafe™ Smart Gate – PS Doors SG$945.00 – $980.00
Loading Dock Safety Gate – PS DOORS LDSG$1,052.00 – $1,219.00
EdgeHalt™ Adjustable Safety Gate, Fits 18″ to 36″, PS DOORS$248.99
Foam Adhesive Safety Strip, 36″ – 5 Pack$23.00 – $93.45
HTG-PCG – HatchGrip® Roof Hatch Ladder Extension Grips – PS Doors$320.00
HatchSafe® FULL-PERIMETER Roof Hatch Railing System – PS Doors$1,271.00 – $1,424.00
PLG – Pallet Gate PS DOORS$1,326.00 – $1,882.00
Material handling made safe and efficient
The PLG – Pallet Gate from PS DOORS makes moving pallets to and from an elevated platform safer and more efficient. When in use, a forklift operator simply lifts the pallet, pushes it through the gate and backs away. When the gate is not in use, the PLG doubles as a ANSI and OSHA certified safety rail.
The PLG is available in sizes of 60″, 72, and 96″ and are subject to LTL shipping charges.
What is included in my purchase
Each order of the PLG – Pallet gate consists of:
• Standard Dimensions: 60″, 72″ or 96″ opening width and opening height up to 78″.
• Gate: Formed 1-1/4″ square, 11-gauge tubing, self-closing.
• Gate Columns: 2″ square, 11-gauge tubing.
• Teardrop Impact Bumpers: High-impact, ABS bumpers with 3″ projection.
• Toeboard: ABS adjustable 4″ toeboard.
• Gate Operation: Allows for 180° travel.
• Hinge Bracket: Standard, pivot bracket.
• Mounting Bracket: 7-gauge, formed 5″ x 10″ angle plate with integral support post connections.
• Hinge Springs: Torsion type, stainless steel. Includes three (3) springs per gate, housed within hinge pivot.
• Material & Finish: To be one of the following, based on model:
– Mild steel, powder coat yellow. Hardware to be zinc plated.
– Stainless steel, 304, unpainted. Hardware to be stainless steel type 316.
• Gate shall meet or exceed OSHA requirements, relative to dimensions and loads, at the time of manufacture.
What sizes gate do I need?
Measure the width of your opening, the overall width of the unit is the size of the opening plus an additional 5-3/4″
Is the Pallet Gate Electronically operated?
No, the PLG is self-closing thanks to the stainless steel torsion springs.
Lead times average about a week, for exact times please contact us.
How long does the Pallet Gate take to install?
The gate usually takes a team of two an average of 2 hours.
Does the pallet gate swing in both directions?
|Mpn||PLG-6084, PLG-7284, PLG-9684|
|Dimensions||60 × 78 × 24 in|
60", 72", 96"