SHELL Leather Welding Gloves+ (Abr: 4) – Portwest A530
- Fully welted construction sewn with para-aramid, same materials used in aerospace and military applications.
- Kevlar reinforced palm and thumb area for increased durability and protection.
- Full cotton lining provides significant comfortable for long periods of use.
- EN 388: 3144
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
For those of us looking to level up our welding game, this glove features critical reinforcements to the palm and thumb area. The cotton lining is soft and comfortable, the glove itself is welted (high-quality stitching technique).
Introducing the Portwest A530 Reinforced Welding Gauntlet, fully welted and built from cow split leather with Kevlar reinforcement seams. The A530 is the ultimate welding glove when it comes to dexterity, burn protection and comfort.
The interior is fully lined with ultra-soft cotton, added significant comfort for long periods of use. Both the palm and thumb are double-layer reinforced for greater durability and burn protection. Protect yourself and your wallet with the Portwest A530 Kevlar® Reinforced Welding Gloves.
- Reinforced kevlar palm & thumb
- Full cotton lining
- Meets maximum EN 407 heat resistance standards
- Para-aramid wiring
- Welted leather
- EN388 (Abrasion/Cut/Tear/Puncture): 4543
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|