Portwest A726 Insulated Anti-impact Gloves w/ TPR Knuckles
Portwest A726 is a lightweight, high impact work glove equipped with TPR knuckles and an insulated lining. These gloves are wonderful, the lining traps in heat while remaining breathable and helps to prevent sweaty hands.
The TPR knuckles are great, offering amazing impact protection and allowing you to enjoy fewer smashed fingers and skinned knuckles. This high impact glove is 100% waterproof and even includes a reflective trim to offer some added visibility.
The PVC dotted palm offers a fantastic grip, even when wet. Finally, all these fantastic safety features are wrapped up in an incredibly durable synthetic leather construction and built to minimize contamination by lint.
- Cruelty-free synthetic leather
- PVC-dotted palm
- Significantly improves grip performance, wet, dry or oily
- Reflective trim to greatly improve nighttime visibility
- TPR knuckles prevent smashed fingers and broken hands
- Engineered for a beating
- Seamless cuff for easy removal and donning
Flexible construction to reduce hand fatigue
- EN388 (Abrasion/Cut/Tear/Puncture): 3233