Mounting Brackets for Lathe Chuck Shields – Rockford Systems, LLC
$54.00 – $197.00
- Zinc-plated extension tube
- Type A brackets used for top of side of head-stock
- Type B brackets are used for mounting inside of the head-stock
- Type A1 brackets allow for height adjustment (up to 2″) and can be swiveled
- Type B2 brackets is a two-socket mounting system
- FKT-781 includes the LXS-652 mounting bracket
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
For mounting to the top or side of the head-stock.
For extended mounting to top or side of the head-stock.
For mounting to the face of the head-stock.
For mounting to the face of the head-stock when two different sized shields are used.
Small steel and transparent lathe chuck shields can be interlocked to the motor starter. When the chuck shield is lifted up, the contact on the switch is opened. This causes the machine to stop. The switch is attached to a heavy-duty mounting bracket.
|Mpn||LXS650, LXS651, LXS652, LXS653, FKT781|
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|
LXS650 – Type A, LXS651 – Type A1, LXS652 – Type B, LXS653 – Type B2, FKT781 – Interlocking Bracket