Rechargeable LED Beanie (Orange) – USB rechargeable – Lasts up to 4 hours – 150 lumens – Multiple functions: high, medium or flash – Portwest B029ORR
- USB rechargeable – Simply plug removable light into any USB port to charge, the light turns green when fully
- 4 hour runtime – The LED light lasts up to 4 hours on a single full charge
- Bright LED – The bright LED boasts 150 lumens and illuminates up to 10 yards away
- Multi function – LED light has 3 settings: High, medium or flashing
- Insulated headlamp – Warm soft beanie with LED slot allows for shining light on darkness while keeping your ears warm.
- Fabric: 100% acrylic knit
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
B033 – Workman’s LED Beanie – Portwest$13.75
B034 – Two Tone LED Rechargeable Beanie Black/Gray – Portwest$13.39
Twin Rechargeable LED Beanie (Black) – USB rechargeable – Lasts up to 4 hours – 150 lumens – Multiple functions: high, medium or flash – Portwest B028BKR
Twin Rechargeable LED Beanie (Grey) – USB rechargeable – Lasts up to 4 hours – 150 lumens – Multiple functions: high, medium or flash – Portwest B028GRR
Twin Rechargeable LED Beanie (Navy) – USB rechargeable – Lasts up to 4 hours – 150 lumens – Multiple functions: high, medium or flash – Portwest B028NAR
2822/3 High Visibility Safari Hat – ML Kishigo
2826/7 High Visibility Knit Beanie – ML Kishigo
B22/3/4 360º High Visibility Safari Hat – ML Kishigo
2828 High Visibility Winter Cap – ML Kishig$8.99
Rechargeable LED Headlamp Beanie – Portwest B029
Economical head protection against harsh winters and low light working conditions
Equipped with a built-in LED, you can have on the spot visibility. The LED light can be easily recharged through any USB.
The Portwest Insulated Knitted Cap is a 100% Acrylic construction with excellent thermal properties. This hat is designed to trap in heat, keeping your head warm and prevent loss of body heat. Furthermore, you’ve got that rechargeable USB when the lights go out.
Rechargeable USB LED
The LED light is extremely bright (150 lumens) and can illuminate an area of up to 10 yards away.
The LED easily pops out of the beanie to charge. Simply remove the rubber protector, and plug the light into any USB slot (like a laptop or block). The LED will remain red until fully charged. Once the light is fully charged, the light will turn green indicating its ready to go.
- Runtime: 4 hours
- Beam Distance: up to 10 yards
- Power source: USB rechargeable
- Brightness: 10 lumens
There are no reviews yet.