1110175 – ExoFit™ XP Construction Style Positioning Harness, TB/QC
$528.29 + Free Shipping
- Stand-up back D-ring
- Body belt/hip pad with side D-rings
- Removable shoulder, back and leg comfort padding
- Built-in lanyard keepers
- Quick-connect chest connections and tongue buckle leg straps
- Anti-tear ballistic nylon
- Reflective piping
- Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe™
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
1110475 – ExoFit™ Construction Style Positioning Harness, TB/QC$456.31
1100795 – Delta™ Comfort Construction Style Positioning Harness, TB/PT$332.43
1108500 – ExoFit™ Construction Style Positioning Harness, QC/QC$455.25
1161304 – Pro™ Comfort Construction-style Positioning Harness, PT/PT$110.11 – $116.47
1100785 (discontinued, now 1401090) – Delta Comfort Construction Style Positioning Harness, QC/QC$357.85
1101654 – Delta™ Construction Style Positioning Harness, TB/PT$274.21
The ExoFit™ XP harnesses are the result of years of experience and feedback on the original ExoFit™ Harnesses. Similar to the previous model, these harnesses are built for comfort, stability and user happiness. These harnesses are a single piece of material; which wraps around your body in the shape of an ‘X’. These harnesses simply fall into place over your body and minimize the need for adjustment and de-tangling.
The main difference between the two harnesses are the removable, lightweight 3-D mesh lining which allows moisture to escape; keeping you comfortable and cool. XP materials are soft, lightweight and still durable as ever! Danging in mid-air just got even more comfortable!
ExoFit™ Harness Features
- Breathable mesh padding along the shoulder, back, hip and leg padding.
- Padding is built to be lightweight, and can be completely removed ( and washed ) if desired.
- The design which changed what workers expect from a harness
- Includes Ultra-soft edging that moves with you, doesn’t rub or chafe.
- Built-in torso buckles hold the straps firmly in place and completes the 5-point adjustment system
- Features built-in leg and hip straps for additional security
- Quick-connect buckles allow for quick, fast and one-handed connections
- The easy-grab tab ends provide a secure point to hang onto when adjusting the straps
- The anti-tear ballistic nylon provides the harness with superb abrasion resistance, strength and durability
- The reflective piping along the back and sides of the harness provide greater visibility in low-light working condition
|Mpn||1110175, 1110176, 1110177, 1110178|
|Gtin||648250162392, 648250162408, 648250162415, 648250162989|
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|
There are no reviews yet.