1112540 – ExoFit STRATA™ Construction Style Positioning/Climbing Harness, QC/QC
$595.71 + Free Shipping
- Aluminum back and side D-rings
- LIFTech™ weight distribution system
- EZ-Link™ SRL adapter
- Repel™ webbing
- Auto-resetting lanyard keepers
- PolarMesh™ Padding, Impact indicators, trauma straps and name tag
- Fall protection for tools attachment point
- Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe™
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
1113151 – ExoFit NEX™ Construction Style Positioning/Climbing Harness, QC/QC
1161224 – Pro™ Comfort Construction-style Positioning/Climbing Harness, QC/TB$177.43
1108977 – ExoFit™ Construction Style Positioning/Climbing Harness, QC/QC$412.29
1100517 – Delta™ Comfort Construction Style Positioning/Climbing Harness, QC/QC$323.14
1100632 – Delta™ Comfort Construction Style Positioning/Climbing Harness, TB/PT$304.29
The entire premise of the 3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit™ Strata is to lighten that load without sacrificing on quality, security or convenience. For decades the focus has been on protecting you during a fall, while this focus has led to a plethora of innovation and better technologies; it has led to a heavier harness. While safety is great, more tech can mean less mobility, comfort and a greater weight on your shoulders. That is why the ExoFit STRATA™ was born, to better serve you, the guy or gal wearing the harness.
A few features of the ExoFit STRATA™
- PolarMesh™ padding allows for greater airflow to your back, keeping you cool and preventing sweat.
- Revolver™ Vertical Torso Adjusters allow you to quickly store excess webbing in place and maintain a perfect fit.
- Tri-Lock Revolver™ Connectors help to lock down loose ends to store excess webbing and provide an extra layer of protection around legs.
- Tech-Lite™ Aluminum Side & D-rings provide maximum reliability while minimizing added weight.
- EZ-Link™ Quick SRL Adapter makes connecting and disconnecting from your personal SRL almost too easy.
- LIFTech™ Load Distribution System helps to free up your shoulders by redistributing the weight of your gear from your shoulders to your hips.
- Front Snap D-rings snap into a vertical position for use with fall arrest or vertical systems. When not in use, easily stores against the chest strap
- Lanyard Keepers automatically reset when the hooks are pulled out to reduce trip hazards
- Repel™ Technology webbing is resistant to moisture, preventing mold and dirt.
- Integrated Trauma straps provide an adjustable, continuous loop for post fall to minimize suspension trauma.
|Mpn||1112540, 1112541, 1112542, 1112543|
|Gtin||840779109890, 840779109906, 840779109913, 840779109920|
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|