P100 Advanced Particulate Filter – 3M 2291
Attention: Ships out same or next business day.
Out of stock
- 99.97% Filtration effectiveness against oil & non-oil based particulates
- Greater durability for longer lasting filter
- Requires less pressure, makes breathing easier
- Works with most 3M half & full-face respirators
- Easier breathing
- Longer lasting filter
- Simple Installation
- SOLD IN PACKS OF 2
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
P100 = 99.97% Filtration effectiveness against oil & non-oil based particulates
*3M™ Particulate Filters: Filters aerosols (e.g., dust, mists, fumes, smoke, biological particles, etc). Some filters also have nuisance-level gas and vapor capabilities.
- The cartridge may be used for vapor concentrations up to 10 times the PEL (Permissible Exposure Limit)
- Respirators must fit tight, and create a COMPLETE seal
- Bearded users must be clean shaven to achieve a complete seal
What the heck does P100 mean?
Respirators are given rating based on the type and efficiency of filtering substances. There are a number of ratings, each starting with a letter to designate it’s effectiveness of oil.
- N – NOT resistant against oil or oil-based particles
- R – SOMEWHAT resistant to oil-based particles
- P – STRONGLY resistant to oil-based particulates
That letter is than appended with a number (95, 99 or 100) to represent how effective the mask/cartridges filters particulates.
Some examples include:
- N95 – Filters at least 95% of particulates, NOT resistant to oil.
- R95 – Filters at least 95% of particulates, SOMEWHAT resistant to oil.
- P99 – Filters at least 99% of particulates, STRONGLY resistant to oil.
- P100 – Filters at least 99.97% of particulates, STRONGLY resistant to oil.
|Dimensions||4 × 8 × 1 in|
2071 – P95, For grinding, sanding, bagging and other dusty operations, 2091 – P100, For welding, metal pouring, pharmaceuticals, 2096 – P100, For welding, metal pouring, pharmaceuticals, utility operations, chemical manufacturing, aluminum smelting, 2097 – P100, For welding, metal pouring, pharmaceuticals, chemical manufacturing, undercoating