Talon® Premium Protective Eyewear – Radians™ Crossfire
- Vented nosepiece for comfort
- Rubber temples grab your skull
- Scratch-resistant lens
- 99.9% UVA/UVB Protection
- Complies with ANSI Z87.1 standards
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
24SEVEN® Foam-lined Safety Eyewear – Radians™ Crossfire$5.34 – $5.46
24SEVEN® Performance Safety Eyewear – Radians™ Crossfire$3.24 – $3.54
Mesh Safety Glasses – For extremely humid environments – No-fog dust goggles – Large debris protection – ANSI Z87.1 Compliant – Radians WIRE-MESH
Cobra® Premium Protective Eyewear – Radians™ Crossfire$5.46 – $6.13
The Talon® line of safety glasses are sporty yet durable, they look cool and meet ANSI impact standards. The vented nose piece improves breathability, the temples grip your skull and the lens are scratch resistant.
Just like all other Radians Crossfire™ safety glasses, this product provides 99.9% UV protection & complies with ANSI Z87.1 standards.
Radians™ Crossfire safety eyewear combine safety, style and functionality into a seamless pair of eye protection. The eyewear is divided into seven (7) categories: All-purpose, Polarized, Performance, Foam-lined, OTG, Pink frames and Bi-focal.
- All-purpose Safety Glasses – High quality eyewear born without a purpose except to protect your eyes and look good do’in it.
- Polarized Safety Glasses – Increases the visual comfort, clarity and colors of your viewing experience.
- Performance Safety Glasses – Glasses built to be tough and withstand harsh environments.
- Foam-lined Safety Glasses – Keeps out the dust and debris in messy environments.
- OTG Safety Glasses – OTG ( Over the glasses ) eyewear are specially designed to fit over conventional eyewear.
- Pink frames Safety Glasses – Built for lovers of pink.
- Bi-focal Safety Glasses – Safety eyewear with magnified prescription lens for your reading pleasure.
The ANSI Z87.1 safety standard requires eye protection to protect the wearer against specific hazards like impact, chemical or radiation.
All certified ANSI Z87.1 safety products must pass a number of high-mass, high-velocity and side impact tests.
Certified eye-wear cannot split, tear, fracture or in any way allow a projectile to pass through the glasses and into the wearer’s eyes or face.
|Mpn||124, 119, 121, 126|
|Gtin||892214001047, 892214001023, 892214001030, 892214001054|
|Dimensions||3 × 7 × 3 in|
124 Clear lens, matte black frame, 119 Red mirror lens, copper frame, 121 Smoke lens, matte black frame, 126 HD brown flash mirror, matte black
There are no reviews yet.