Mesh Safety Glasses – For extremely humid environments – No-fog dust goggles – Large debris protection – ANSI Z87.1 Compliant – Radians WIRE-MESH
$5.86 – $5.99
- Fits over your glasses comfortably (Part number 19218)
- Provides superior impact resistance
- Simple mesh for use in humid environments
- Available with either a frame or strap
144 in stock
42 in stock
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
Wire-mesh OTG safety glasses
- OTG Glasses – Designed to fit OVER your existing prescription eye-wear or readers or just give you lots of room (Part number 19218)
- No-fog glasses – The “lens” is not a lens at all, but a fine mesh screen which provides debris protection while offers near-perfect ventilation.
- For humid environments – Offers eye protection while preventing foggy build-up, great for green houses, gardening, humid-environments and even for air-soft battles or chopping wood.
- ANSI Z87.1 Compliant – Provides the necessary protection from impact, non-ionizing radiation, and liquid splash exposures.
Mesh safety glasses designed for extremely humid environments, or to protect against large chucks of debris like wood chunks and air-soft battles. The glasses are designed to be worn over your glasses and offer ample room for all types of frames and designs.
These fine mesh safety goggles offer fantastic ventilation while balancing protection against large chunks of debris and other contaminants.
The ANSI Z87.1 safety standard requires eye protection to protect the wearer against specific hazards like impact, chemical or radiation.
All certified ANSI Z87.1 safety products must pass a number of high-mass, high-velocity and side impact tests.
Certified eye-wear cannot split, tear, fracture or in any way allow a projectile to pass through the glasses and into the wearer’s eyes or face.
|Dimensions||3 × 7 in|
19218 Wire mesh lens, matte black frame (OTG), 19220 Wire mesh lens, black elastic strap