INFINITY® Polarized Protective Eyewear – Radians™ Crossfire
- Durable full frame
- Breathable nosepiece
- Rubber-tipped temple grips
- Scratch-resistant lens
- 99.9% UVA/UVB Protection
- Complies with ANSI Z87.1 standards
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
24SEVEN® Foam-lined Safety Eyewear – Radians™ Crossfire$5.34 – $5.46
Sniper® Premium Protective Eyewear – Radians™ Crossfire
Cobra® Premium Protective Eyewear – Radians™ Crossfire$5.46 – $6.13
Talon® Premium Protective Eyewear – Radians™ Crossfire$5.31
Talon® Bifocal Protective Eyewear – Radians™ Crossfire$5.46
Sniper® Polarized Protective Eyewear – Radians™ Crossfire$28.22
The INFINITY® series of safety glasses are among the best looking protective eye wear this side of the Mississippi. The nosepiece breathes, the temples grip and the lens resist scratches.
Just like all other Radians Crossfire™ safety glasses, this product provides 99.9% UV protection & complies with ANSI Z87.1 standards.
Radians™ Crossfire safety eyewear combine safety, style and functionality into a seamless pair of eye protection. The eyewear is divided into seven (7) categories: All-purpose, Polarized, Performance, Foam-lined, OTG, Pink frames and Bi-focal.
- Polarized Safety Glasses – Increases the visual comfort, clarity and colors of your viewing experience.
- Performance Safety Glasses – Glasses built to be tough and withstand harsh environments.
- Foam-lined Safety Glasses – Keeps out the dust and debris in messy environments.
- OTG Safety Glasses – OTG ( Over the glasses ) eyewear are specially designed to fit over conventional eyewear.
- Pink frames Safety Glasses – Built for lovers of pink.
- Bi-focal Safety Glasses – Safety eyewear with magnified prescription lens for your reading pleasure.
The ANSI Z87.1 safety standard requires eye protection to protect the wearer against specific hazards like impact, chemical or radiation.
All certified ANSI Z87.1 safety products must pass a number of high-mass, high-velocity and side impact tests.
Certified eye-wear cannot split, tear, fracture or in any way allow a projectile to pass through the glasses and into the wearer’s eyes or face.
|Dimensions||3 × 7 × 3 in|
21126 HD brown polarized lens, crystal brown frame
There are no reviews yet.